Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep looking in the skies above
04-15-2017, 11:36 PM,
Keep looking in the skies above
Just announced, Soviet paratroop intervention counters and scenarios for Sword of Israel!
04-16-2017, 01:34 AM,
RE: Keep looking in the skies above
Looks good whenever they offer it in the Gold-Club? Also, whatever happened to Spearhead Division, as it was on the homepage as the next supplement available but now it is replaced with something else?
04-16-2017, 02:56 AM,
(04-16-2017, 01:34 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Looks good whenever they offer it in the Gold-Club? Also, whatever happened to Spearhead Division, as it was on the homepage as the next supplement available but now it is replaced with something else?

Got my limited edition journal ordered as soon as the insider popped up.
   I've got the feeling Spearhead is just waiting for its counters.
04-16-2017, 04:05 AM,
Yeah ordered Soviet Paratroopers as well!
04-16-2017, 05:17 AM,
Spearhead is so immanent its no longer on the coming soon list..should hear its shipping verrrry soon.
05-16-2017, 01:40 PM,
Yeah, my Soviet Paratroopers arrived tonight.
05-16-2017, 01:41 PM,
I kind of wish Modern and WWI scenarios and units were included here as well.
05-16-2017, 09:29 PM,
I have so many things on back order that I've stopped ordering from AP. What really ticks me off is that you guys are talking about how you've already received your stuff and I don't even have a shipping notification. It's very frustrating. Also, when I order a one-off, I pay shipping on it because it is less than the price for free shipping. You would think that would prioritize that particular order, but no, when it does ship, it gets added to a previous order, so I'm paying shipping costs for nothing in return. This is becoming all too common from my perspective.

Glad you guys are enjoying the Soviets though!!!! Lol...!!!
05-17-2017, 04:47 AM,
I no longer pledge or pre-order games from any publisher nor do I back KS projects. It definitely worked towards making me happier.

It even saves me money because of the pledges I cancelled from other companies, I only ended up buying two of the eight games after publication. My interests changed in the long wait between pledging or pre-ordering and publication .
05-17-2017, 07:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 07:41 AM by JayTownsend.)
Yeah, maybe I should try that out, as I have so much on pre-order now and AP makes you pay up front and I believe they owe me 6 products, not counting the additional silk die-cut counters I purchased but at least they are paid for, so I can forget about the worries of paying for them. I think I have 11 games pre-ordered from 4-5 other companies but not paid for, but I can always cancel those and some might not be release for two years or more, so I can spread out the financial pain a bit.

But if they are my future designs, please pre-order them, as many as you can! Smile

I am sorry for you Coniglius and hope you get your games soon!