Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britain's Bulge Random Events
11-26-2022, 07:52 AM,
Britain's Bulge Random Events
The Britain's Battle of the Bulge Random Events Table result of 11 says:
Quote:Roll one die. On a result of 1 through 4, add one leader to the British order of battle.  On a result of 5 or 6, add one leader to the British order of battle. The leader is randomly selected from those available.

I assume one of those is meant to say German but I can't tell which one.
joe_oppenheimer likes this post
11-26-2022, 07:48 PM,
RE: Britain's Bulge Random Events
Difficult to say… My original version of the event was to add a German leader. The publisher changed that for whatever reason (better balanced ?). Maybe you could split it on equal basis : 1-3 = British, 4-6 German.
treadasaurusrex, Sonora, fanghawk like this post
11-28-2022, 10:35 PM,
RE: Britain's Bulge Random Events
(11-26-2022, 07:48 PM)leonard Wrote: Difficult to say… My original version of the event was to add a German leader. The publisher changed that for whatever reason (better balanced ?). Maybe you could split it on equal basis : 1-3 = British, 4-6 German.

That works.  Went back and looked at the Battle of the Bulge Random Events and they were all 1-3 Allies, 4-6 German (or vice versa). Though if you'd originally said add a German leader...then it would make sense to make it 1-4 German, so they still get the emphasis and improved chance at a leader, even if it isn't given to them outright.