Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Wind OOB Missing US Lieutenants
05-25-2017, 09:16 AM,
RE: North Wind OOB Missing US Lieutenants
(05-25-2017, 08:34 AM)Shad Wrote: Peter points out the "Errors? Omissions? Report them!" approach because it's faster: that submission channel sends out an email notification to each moderator that there is something waiting to be addressed. It's like opening a support ticket, essentially. Smile

Thank you for your diligence! Sharp eyes and the willingness to speak up make PG-HQ better for everyone!

Actually, when trying to use the ILS for Army Group South Ukraine, I got a "data error" for the RKKA Lt. Colonels. I swear I'm not looking for this stuff. Didn't see an error/omission link on that page...just an email for the site administrator? Anyway, the OOB is correct and includes the Lt. Colonels...so not sure why it would be returning a data error. I have my leader OOBs in a spreadsheet and can randomly generate a list for a scenario, but I haven't automated it in any way. So it's a nice feature...but in no way "mission critical" for me. If I see or experience an error on a page that doesn't have an E/O link, what's the best way to report it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Wind OOB Missing US Lieutenants - by fanghawk - 05-25-2017, 09:16 AM