Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How else to contact Avalanche?
05-03-2017, 09:59 PM,
How else to contact Avalanche?
Hey there guys,

So I had gone ahead and ordered my first PG game a month ago from Avalanche press (Elsenborn Ridge) Though I have not had any shipping notification since placing my order.

I live in Australia and when I have ordered games from the US in the past it take 2 weeks to receive them, or just over at the latest. So its been a month and I have not heard anything about my order a part from that AP received it. I have tried to email them a couple of times but have not had any response both times.

I had even ordered 2 other game from other companies in the US a week and 2 weeks after this order and have already received these order (mind you shipping was cheaper too)

I am getting a little worried as I have never had an order take this long from the US and the shipping chargers were a bit more than what I normally pay for games from the US so I was expecting it here within 2 weeks or under.

Anyway dose anyone know how else I can contact Avalanche Press, otherwise if I continue to get silence from my emails and nothing has turned up after another week or so I think im going to have to try and recover my funds through my bank.
05-03-2017, 11:05 PM,
RE: How else to contact Avalanche?
Best is to post a message in the Avalanche Press folder on Consimworld at the URL below.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.ee6fed8/28385
05-04-2017, 07:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 07:15 AM by Poor Yorek.)
Oh, dear heaven.  This has to be the biggest rabbit hole since Alice in Wonderland!
05-04-2017, 12:55 PM,
That is unusual because games currently in stock, except new releases, typically ship within 2 business days. As the web store does not allow you to order a game that is out of stock, Elsenborn Ridge should have shipped within 2 business days.

Some companies subsidize oversea shipping (GMT and Clash of Arms) but some do not, including Avalanche Press (you do get free shipping if you spend $400+ but that's a ridiculous amount to spend on a series you have yet to try).

Mike, the principal, does not prioritize answering emails because he said that would take too much time away from producing and shipping games. This was easier to accept when Avalanche Press was near bankruptcy and down to just the principal working for them.

Mike does monitor the Avalanche Press forums on Consimworld and you will likely get an answer within a day if you post there.
05-05-2017, 01:58 AM,
Unfortunately Avalanche is terrible about responding to emails. The only real option is to make it public on Consimworld.
05-06-2017, 04:25 PM,
Thanks guys, will post on Consimworld..... once I get a password reset that I applied for a few days ago, been a while since Iv been on there.