Poll: After you put in your comments feel free to awnseer this poll for at a glance stats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Afrika Korps
0%
0 0%
Desert Rats
3.70%
1 3.70%
Elsenborn
48.15%
13 48.15%
Invasion 44
11.11%
3 11.11%
Other
37.04%
10 37.04%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob getting into PzGren
06-18-2017, 02:40 PM,
RE: Noob getting into PzGren
(06-18-2017, 02:03 PM)Dan Storm Wrote: I too have gained an interest in PG in the past few days and have been reading everything I can.
I have joined the AP Gold Club.
Can someone please tell me how to purchase the La Campagne de Tunisie supplement from the AP Website?

Thank You.

Some one else can probably give you a more thorough answer, but the short one is you cant. Most of the supplements from that era were short run one time deals that you had to order at the time. Luckily you can get some of them third part still. Noble knight has it for 35 here https://www.nobleknight.com/ProductDetai...GenreID_E_

If you have your heart set on it you should pick it up asap because they probably have like one copy and wont be getting more... ever.

I'm in the "will probably never be able to get it boat" with GD46, WM, & DoF and not even a sack of money will help : /
06-18-2017, 04:19 PM,
You might try emailing Avalanche Press directly to ask if they have any copies laying around.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-20-2017, 05:07 AM,
Note that I've made VASSAL assist files for Elsenborn, and also for Kokoda, although I haven't sent them to AP yet. I have to check one thing in them again (i.e., that they work with the most recent module). At some time I'll do CoE, too. I just haven't had the urge to do that. They don't stop you from needing to own the game, they just make set-up faster.