Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone answer a few questions for me?
01-03-2017, 03:23 AM,
RE: Can someone answer a few questions for me?
(01-03-2017, 01:01 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 07:13 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: Am I correct in my understanding that what is actually listed on the storefront itself is all that is actually in stock?
Not necessarily. What is on the store front is what is being sold, it includes pre-production orders.

(01-02-2017, 07:13 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: What about the other items that are seemingly not retired, but also not stocked? ie Panzer Lehr, Conquest of Ethiopia, etc., both of which are listed in the "now available" section, but arent now available in the store. Are these things that will someday be available again or are they just dead at this point? Also, all the supplements that arent even listed on the site anymore? I assume these are in fact dead, and I should get them elsewhere  (mostly talking the old comb bound booklets and whatnot)?
If "Now Available", they should be in stock. Older stuff, not on that list, will need to come from somewhere else. Noble Knight Games to be a good source, as well as eBay. Amazon not so much. The Geek Market at Board Game Geek is another possibility.

(01-02-2017, 07:13 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: Is it also safe to assume that there is no way to purchase the last half decadeish of gold club doo dads and expansions or are these items that are in the dead category and I sadly missed out on? Similar question for Sword of Israel I suppose...
Yeah, pretty much. Sward of Israel might be avalibl by 3rd party.

(01-02-2017, 07:13 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: It is my understanding that pre orders as a business model are gone now, except for short term pre orders for gold club, is this correct?
It exists, but has been scaled back. You need to watch for the links in the announcements, but they won't appear directly in the store.

Thanks for the reply. Seems Ill just have to keep an eye on the secondary market and snatch things up when they come along.

It seems my confusion on a lot of this is items such as Panzer Lehr, Fall of France, Conquest of Ethiopia, and Patton's nightmare are listed as "Now Available" on the individual game screens, and in the "Now Available" page, but arent in the storefront.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone answer a few questions for me? - by triangular_cube - 01-03-2017, 03:23 AM