Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Campagne de Tunisie
04-26-2016, 01:53 AM,
RE: La Campagne de Tunisie
We are trying to get that consistently matched up but there remain mistakes such as that, sorry.
No "minor" country left behind...
04-26-2016, 02:47 AM,
(04-26-2016, 01:26 AM)Schoenwulf Wrote: Seems safe to assume that the M3 Scout counter is what is meant by "M3A1 SC" in the scenario descriptors, but never quite understand why AP doesn't use the same descriptors in text and on counters?

It's one of my goals for the unit names used in the scenario booklet match exactly their name on the counters. It sounds simple but it is not because neither the designer nor the developers see the countersheet until very late in process and thus there are always name discrepancies to resolve.  

Sorry for the mistake. 
04-26-2016, 12:31 PM,
(04-26-2016, 02:47 AM)Hugmenot Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 01:26 AM)Schoenwulf Wrote: Seems safe to assume that the M3 Scout counter is what is meant by "M3A1 SC" in the scenario descriptors, but never quite understand why AP doesn't use the same descriptors in text and on counters?

It's one of my goals for the unit names used in the scenario booklet match exactly their name on the counters. It sounds simple but it is not because neither the designer nor the developers see the countersheet until very late in process and thus there are always name discrepancies to resolve.  

Sorry for the mistake. 

Not an issue at all and no need to apologize. It was pretty clear that it had to be the "Scout" for the M3A1. PG is a great game, and this type of thing does not take away from the great gaming experience provided. That having been said, something like that might be confusing if one wasn't familiar with the White stable, as there are so many versions of the M3, including a number in this North African set of counters. Thanks so much for the quick comeback.
06-22-2016, 12:54 PM,
Hoorah..Leonard has brought back a feature we haven't seen in PG since early 2nd edition...the random events table! This feature hasn't been seen since (I think) PG Bulge.
06-22-2016, 12:59 PM,
By the way, my laser cutting was dead on, printing on the obverse side of Vichy seemed to have some horizontal streaks, which I believe is an artifact of laser printing...my Imperial German infantry from Land Cruisers came out that way too.