Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Units/counters that need more action!
07-08-2012, 10:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 10:22 AM by JayTownsend.)
Units/counters that need more action!
For example:
German, sIG33B SP (zero scenarios)
German, Wirbelwind AA-AFV (1 scenario)
German, 150mm Gun (zero scenarios) from Panzer Lehr
French, 2C Tank (zero scenarios)
Italian, 149mm gun (zero scenarios)
American, LVT (1 scenario)
British, Bishop Tank (1 scenario)

And there are more of these types of unused counters. Sure, I would rather have them used or not, as I like to create my own scenarios but someday, I hope to see them in scenarios from supplements.

Not sure what the total list is but it’s kind of interesting.
07-08-2012, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012, 12:07 AM by larry marak.)
RE: Units/counters that need more action!
German, sIG33B SP (zero scenarios)

I'm thinking that the Armies Heer listing for the 150sp is a duplication of the above listed counter, in which case...........

4 scenarios, 3 in PG and one in HotSU, however (see Perryman in Retroactive Errata) it is now replaced in HotSu by a Grille counter from Lehr or KurskSF.

The Bison should see a lot more use in France 40 scenarios (Perhaps in a boxed set containing the British actions) and in the Invasion of Yugolavia and Greece, as well as more Barbarosa action. All but one were inoperable by the time of the Kursk Offensive, that sole vehicle being in the 704th company of the 5th Panzer Division as part of the strategic reserve, that Manstein wanted committed, but OKW sent down to stop a breakthrough at the Mius.