Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEV - playing the unplayed!
12-11-2015, 07:17 AM,
RE: DEV - playing the unplayed!
(12-10-2015, 12:51 PM)Matt W Wrote: Ah, but no can do as Daniel and I hardly ever leave a scenario untouched, meaning that, technically, we haven't played the one that is published...

It would be unethical, immoral and slightly wrong to log those plays...

[Image: 1381953026_curses.jpg]
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
12-12-2015, 01:19 AM,
PG/GWAS/SGWAS/SWWAS can certainly be a life style if you part of a group actively playing. When you live in a gaming wasteland like I do not so much.
12-12-2015, 12:55 PM,
Have you considered moving? Rolleyes
No "minor" country left behind...
12-22-2015, 12:13 PM,
I should note that my master plan continues unchecked. The number of unplayed scenarios just increased to 509! My evil efforts will never be defeated.

Now all I need is a waxed mustache to twirl in a sinister manner...
12-23-2015, 12:46 AM,
(12-22-2015, 12:13 PM)Matt W Wrote: I should note that my master plan continues unchecked.  The number of unplayed scenarios just increased to 509!  My evil efforts will never be defeated.  

Now all I need is a waxed mustache to twirl in a sinister manner...
Legal question:  can the front page of an insider or an enhancement be used as a cover for PG Library purposes?  
12-23-2015, 04:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2015, 04:26 AM by rerathbun.)
For Fall of Luxembourg, I kept the titles but pixelated the text.  Following the example of Lions of Finland, I did a fancy color icon for the Library Games Page.

Busy this week for obvious reasons, but was going to try to send Shad cover art tomorrow or the 24th.
12-23-2015, 07:00 AM,
I will clean up the text on the games page first, then start adding units (but images of units will have to wait for someone with a scanner), and then move into the scenarios.
01-01-2016, 03:47 PM,
All of Land Cruisers, East Germany Police, Saipan Riflemen and Blackshirt Division are entered. Kokoda is up next.
01-06-2016, 12:17 PM,
One of the things I noticed when I was looking over the 504 scenarios yet to be played -  In a few scenarios that I played vs. Vince and Wayne,  such as Huchlen Town and Frenzerberg Castle,   They owned the original scenario booklet whereas I only own the Invasion of Germany (50 scenario version) book. 

Should those qualify for the IoG scenarios?  After all, they are the same scenario, just re-packaged.

That would also be the same for Airborne:IE #15 / Airborne Remastered #22 (Montebourg Station).

Just a thought on this.
01-06-2016, 01:16 PM,
(01-06-2016, 12:17 PM)tlangston28 Wrote: One of the things I noticed when I was looking over the 504 scenarios yet to be played -  In a few scenarios that I played vs. Vince and Wayne,  such as Huchlen Town and Frenzerberg Castle,   They owned the original scenario booklet whereas I only own the Invasion of Germany (50 scenario version) book. 

Should those qualify for the IoG scenarios?  After all, they are the same scenario, just re-packaged.

That would also be the same for Airborne:IE #15 / Airborne Remastered #22 (Montebourg Station).

Just a thought on this.

Yes they are equivalent. Just ignore the Invasion of Germany scenarios on that list. At some point I'll make the content cross-posted, but haven't yet.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...