Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black SS Trucks and SPW?
12-08-2015, 04:46 AM,
RE: Black SS Trucks and SPW?
The individual counters look spot on nice work.
12-08-2015, 05:44 AM,
I was wondering who else had downloaded the zip file. I presume you got Inkscape and the Helvetica fonts too. Have fun with them.

Maybe I think about a counter making webinar? [Image: dodgy.gif]
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-10-2015, 04:16 AM,
Those are really cool, thanks again! I'm running behind in my hobbies but hope to have Inkscape downloaded this week and be in a position to finish it up. Then I could do all the Jadgpanzers I want! I'll be sure to share them here once done, plus the sheet for the transports.

Nice!
12-10-2015, 08:57 AM,
What are you guys viewing them in? Hopefully not IE, they look terrible in that, especially the fonts. [Image: scared-emoticon.gif]
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
12-12-2015, 02:25 AM,
Have to admit I did open in IE and was impressed, but just opened it for the first time using Inkscape. Oh wow!!!! I can see I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this!
12-12-2015, 03:20 AM,
You did get the fonts installed, right? They make a big difference. The basic images come through fine, whatever fonts are installed.
12-12-2015, 06:45 AM,
Image looked fantastic but I'm still searching for a Helvetica font download that doesn't have a virus.
12-12-2015, 09:30 AM,
I think I got mine from fontpark.com, or something like that.
12-12-2015, 08:56 PM,
Could be worth buying the Helvetica fonts. I've encountered more viruses than ever just browsing around and causing some grief. Just so I'm clear: I need normal Helvetica and Helvetica Bold?
12-12-2015, 11:27 PM,
Helvetica Compressed and Helvetica Bold