Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kursk is in the Library
07-05-2012, 02:53 PM,
Kursk is in the Library
All of the scenarios for Kursk - South Flank have been entered in the Library and you can start recording plays. Smile

That is, if you haven't already started. We have ten plays of eight scenarios recorded so far, which is no doubt a record for number of plays recorded on a just-released new game.

Not all of the units appear in the Orders of Battle yet. They are there, but won't be displayed until Shad finishes updating the Library database.

Robin
07-06-2012, 08:43 AM,
RE: Kursk is in the Library
Thank you!
07-06-2012, 11:39 AM,
Only those who have done it can understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to do the data entry for a game the size of Kursk! The data entry interface has improved a lot since the beginning, but it's still just hours and hours of typing, checking, and counting.

My great thanks, Robin!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-06-2012, 12:44 PM,
Thank you very much Robin!
07-06-2012, 06:37 PM,
Well,

If Panzer Lehr is not in the library before the 11th, I should be able to assist with inputting some scenarios as that is when I pick it up and hold it in my sweaty palm
07-06-2012, 07:07 PM,
I have no plans to get that started right now, nor do I have a scan, or game data, so we might let you take that opportunity, Herr Hughes. Wink
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-06-2012, 07:27 PM,
I won't be scanning anything Andrew. Far beyond me to transfer all that. Happy for an 'arty' type to do so. I'll just get involved with the PBI type work of relentless typing .... But it'll be a bit of a wait if I'm left with all 30 :-)