Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
09-01-2015, 10:34 AM,
RE: Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
I sent off the latest product to Mike today after tying up a couple loose ends and finalizing the formatting. There is an intense joy in finishing a development project. This was Daniel and my third product so far (with another small one coming right on its heels). Alternative history is a bit easier to research but harder as, with Mike B and Jim S and Larry M all developing their own threads on the topic it gets harder and harder to put the game within the history they are developing!

The real history stuff is great, however, as it forces the developer to actually understand the history better than we do now, which means I have an excuse to get new books!!!

Thanks for all the kind comments about my participation in the 4th Ed. Based on the abashed reaction from both John S and Mike B when the book came out and I hadn't been included I truly believe that, since my participation came later in the process, it was an honest oversight.
No "minor" country left behind...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules - by Matt W - 09-01-2015, 10:34 AM