Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
09-01-2015, 05:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015, 05:47 AM by JayTownsend.)
RE: Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
Thanks for the input Daniel. I hear your pains, over the last several years, I put in a lot of that labor of love into PG. I am taking break now, as to prevent burnout and that fact AP now needs to catchup to all my projects: Korean War Counter-Attack, Korean War Intervention, Korean War Allies, Philippines 1941-42, Philippines 1944-45 and Sicily. I use to spend about 12-20 hours on weekends, during the week a couple hours before work and than a couple hours after work, so sometimes putting in 40 hours per week not counting my regular job with another 40 hours, making 80 work weeks. When I had vacation or holidays I might work 12-15 hours on those days. Now to prevent anymore burnout and to keep the wife happy, I will stop designing for a year or so, and just help the developers with what I have submitted or course. I will always follow my designs through development and the life of the game for that matter.

But I do feel a great appreciation to the guys who do development, past and present, so a special thanks to John, Matt and Daniel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules - by JayTownsend - 09-01-2015, 05:16 AM