Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
09-01-2015, 04:50 AM,
RE: Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
You don't have to tell me how difficult rule writing is.  I am still not entirely satisfied with my last effort but as the rules are to be used in only one 10-scenario module, there is a point when further effort is not economically worthwhile.  Plus, I would rather spend the remaining time constructing some illustrated examples of plays to post as daily content.

I got up at 7:30 AM Sunday and worked 3.5 hours on PG related stuff before taking a mid day  break. I spent 3 more hours working on another PG project with Matt, and a further 6 hours after dinner resuming the work I started in the morning.  I went to bed at 2 AM pretty exhausted. A very atypical Sunday (I typically spend 10-12 hours a week on PG development) but hopefully that will be enough to get that product out the door if the rules pass final review. 

John Stafford put a ton of hours into PG development.  I am certain Mike appreciates the efforts but there may be some not-so-happy memories from Mike because 4th edition rules took a lot of resources away  from product development.  Keep in mind that PG is a labor of love of us while for Mike, it is a way to earn a living and support his family.  Projects that impact the cash flow negatively will likely continue to give rise to ambivalent feelings until AVP is able to easily absorb these kind of projects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules - by Hugmenot - 09-01-2015, 04:50 AM