Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revised Marine values
08-14-2015, 02:41 AM,
Revised Marine values
The library currently shows the first edition Marine infantry front side combat value.  This counter has been revised and lowered in direct fire value in the 2nd printing and the gold journal update kit.  Is there a way to show the value as either/or in the library, as many players will not possess the original, overrated counters?
08-14-2015, 12:54 PM,
RE: Revised Marine values
We don't support multiple values for the same unit, but an errata note on the unit would be suitable.

For counter art we can upload an alternate version, that's easy. Which game should we pull from?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-15-2015, 08:33 AM,
RE: Revised Marine values
I have the Gold Club counters, will send you the .pdf and the 'hard-copy' scans when I get home in two weeks. 

Been meaning to ask if we want to add counter art for all the 'Beautiful Printed Downloads' and bonus divisions (the hard-copy of Marocain, Moscow Rifles, Iron Fist, etc.).  If we do, I'd suggest adding a separate Library Units page for them.  The number of counters on each Unit page (particularly the Infantry pages) is getting up there.

While I'm asking, did you (Shad) get the huge unwieldy mass of German Heer counter art that I dumped on you?