Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rules] Artillery Rules
07-07-2015, 08:53 AM,
Artillery Rules
Does anyone have an update on the new rules? Are they going to fix them in the next two games?  
07-10-2015, 10:29 AM,
RE: Artillery Rules
Mike wrote on Consimworld Matt and I will review them before publication. I assume that is shortly after we submit our current development project (maps and counters are done, just one scenario left to test and a few SSR's to tighten up). So hopefully sometimes next week.
07-11-2015, 12:42 AM,
Mentioning that Fall requires die-cutting makes me wonder if that signals yet another delay..and of course, if the new arty rules are still being mulled over, that pretty much guarantees delay...
07-11-2015, 01:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015, 01:28 AM by Hugmenot.)
 if the new arty rules are still being mulled over, that pretty much guarantees delay...

Or maybe Mike just wants us to check the rules for typos, consistency, and clarity.

The booklets are the easiest thing to manufacture - it does not require any special printer capabilities - and Avalanche Press is very efficient in getting them ready for print.
07-11-2015, 05:20 AM,
Good, I'm down to 4 boxed games in the pipeline from AVP, and I'd sure like to see them before December 18th, my first day of retirement.
07-11-2015, 03:26 PM,
I have no idea what I have coming from them. I'm sure I pre-ordered some more PG stuff plus the new IA games and another 1866 one, I think. I have to order Liberation 44. I'm slowly getting rid of my SWWaS stuff, so nothing there, and haven't bought anything new for GWaS in a couple of years.