Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impartial leader selector
05-28-2015, 05:42 AM,
Impartial leader selector
When you (at least when I) call up an impartial leader selection for Afrika Korps sc 1, and go to the printer friendly version, I get a neat listing of the Australian and Italian leaders called for in the scenario, as well as a note that "black SS leaders were substituted for the original SS leaders. Of course, there aren't even blackshirts in this scenario, let alone the SS.
05-29-2015, 12:44 AM,
RE: Impartial leader selector
By the way, the impartial leader selector is a great resource for those of us who never dreamed that PZ would expand to 20+ boxed games and 50+ expansion books. The page for each game in the leader selector tool allows you to print out a list of every leader counter value that came in the original game.

As an old timer, back at the beginning I had no idea that the leaders for each game and suplement were a pool for specific use in the included scenerios only. Thus with game storage, Heroes leaders were combined with PanzerGrenadier leaders, and likewise the leaders from Africa Korps and Desert Rats shared the same storage trays. With this tool it is possible to reconstitute the original "order of variables" of each game.

Kudos to the creator of this wonderful tool.
05-29-2015, 01:50 AM,
I use it whenever I can. Still a couple of things not set up there yet, such as Marianas 44 and maybe Pusan Perimeter, but saves me a bunch of time dumping a handful of counters in a cup and pulling out one or two. I sometimes get these printed up for the next few games I plan to play so I have it all ahead of time.

Tom Oxley
05-29-2015, 01:59 AM,
I stand corrected on Marianas 44, I just need to add for the scenarios I need to run next. Pusan Perimeter is not on the list yet, though. Excellent tool to help speed up setup all the same.

Tom Oxley