Poll: Do you play GWAS and/or SWWAS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
30.43%
14 30.43%
Yes, GWAS
10.87%
5 10.87%
Yes, SWWAS
6.52%
3 6.52%
Yes, both GWAS and SWWAS
52.17%
24 52.17%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players?
10-16-2015, 01:37 AM,
RE: How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players?
(10-15-2015, 08:59 AM)Coniglius Wrote: I would love to try Vassal scenarios since I spend so much time in front of a pc!!! Problem is, I have no idea how to use Vassal  :-(

Is there a tutorial anywhere? I'm also willing to try Skype or PBeM but I hear that takes forever. I travel a lot for work and have many hours per week in the hotel twiddling my thumbs.  If any of you want a live opponent, I'm game. Oh and Thomas.... I'm not too far away from you... I'm in Spring Hill, so we could probably meet for a ftf once in a while as well.

I don't think I could handle more then one more Vassal/email game so if Thomas takes a pass we could try one if you like.

Vassal isn't too hard to get the hang of. Getting the PG mod loaded would be the most complicated part. 

Vassal isn't that much faster then pbem the way we do it... do a turn, save the file, other guy opens the file and watches the turn, then does his turn and saves the file. Repeat. All a matter of how many AS's you can chug though in a day.

Speaking of which... I owe someone a Vassal turn right now...   Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many PG-HQ'ers are also GWAS/SWWAS players? - by richvalle - 10-16-2015, 01:37 AM