Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug logging a solo play in Iceweasel/Firefox
03-02-2014, 08:33 PM,
RE: bug logging a solo play in Iceweasel/Firefox
Not that I would normally do this, but PGHQ and PG provide me with God knows how many (I was going to say hours but lets be honest here) ... days (weeks ??) a yearof entertainment.

As I am a gamer that is not a buying addict by buying loads of new games a year as they are released, it means PG is probably 90% of my gaming habit. Therefore, and I'm sure you wouldn't like or are embarrassed to ask (like Jay holding due to ratings hehe), but perhaps an annual voluntary contribution would be committed by some to a Paypal account or something.

No way am I saying their should be subscriptions and no way saying everybody should donate something. All I am saying is that there are some who may send 10-20-50 quid or whatever. I have no idea what it costs and wonder what YOU get out of it unless it is the sheer joy of giving :-) Just an option. CSW gets by with plenty of people not contributing so it does not lean on people to give (I don't, but I would here).

Messages In This Thread
RE: bug logging a solo play in Iceweasel/Firefox - by vince hughes - 03-02-2014, 08:33 PM