Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games
06-24-2012, 02:41 AM,
Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games
I have produced a spreadsheet of the types and quantities of counters from Fall of France, Eastern Front Deluxe, Airborne, Black SS, Beyond Normandy, Battle of the Bulge, Elsenborn Ridge, Road to Berlin, Secret Weapons and Iron Curtain (as attached). It grew over time and is formatted to print the minimum number of sheets, otherwise I would have clustered the Axis units together. Column totals exceed the total number of counters in each game due to separate entries for counters that have different units on the front and rear e.g. trucks and half tracks.

I wanted to find out which games I could draw counters from when playing scenarios from book games and scenario supplements (it is not always clear in some scenarios which counters come from which game; some counters can be drawn from games not listed in the scenario instructions; and the PG-HQ database does not give the quantities of counters in each game, only the types).

Where appropriate I have included brief descriptions of the unit and its main armament, to help me understand what I am dealing with in a particular scenario.

In a separate posting I will attach a spreadsheet for Invasion of Germany scenarios, their dates, locations, the titles of the forces involved, and from which games the counters can be drawn.

Something that has always frustrated me is the absence of a map for each PG game showing the scenario locations (like the ones printed in Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader), so I produced one for IoG which I will attach to the same posting.

I am working on a similar spreadsheet and scenario map to cover the combined Battle of the Bulge, Elsenborn Ridge and Winter Soldiers games. I will post it later this year.

Tim

Attached Files
.xlsx   Panzer Grenadier Forces and Units - with data, grids & shading.xlsx (Size: 61.74 KB / Downloads: 36)

Messages In This Thread
Table of PG counters from 7 boxed games and 3 book games - by Bluebell88A - 06-24-2012, 02:41 AM