Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Controversial' View on Supplements Using Multi-Sets
11-05-2013, 05:56 AM,
RE: 'Controversial' View on Supplements Using Multi-Sets
I'ts kind of a pisser if you don't have the money to just buy up everything out there to complete one supplement. With the 'King's Officers' I only needed both 'Afrika Korps' and 'Desert Rats' to play 17 of the 18 scenarios so that was a good buy. With 'South Africa's War' I can now play 2 more of the scenarios than before with now having 'Eastern Front' but one scenario, just one, requires maps from 'Road to Berlin'.
I just don't have the money to buy up a lot of games to play a few scenarios from other supplements. I think if I buy 'Sinister Forces' I can play less than half of those, 14-15 scenarios with just owning 'Eastern Front' which is not that bad. If I bought 'Fronte Russo' I could play maybe 20 of those IF I own 'Sinister Forces' but other than that, I will likely just stick with one or two boxed sets a year. Luckily, I don't mind staying in one boxed set, period or theater at a time though sometimes I think if I see another desert hex I'll scream! ;-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Controversial' View on Supplements Using Multi-Sets - by nebelwurfer9 - 11-05-2013, 05:56 AM