Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
09-13-2013, 10:38 AM,
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
(09-11-2013, 07:44 PM)vince hughes Wrote: May I ask, does anybody know why there needs to be a rush with this ?

Its probably the single-most important thing in the system and it would be nice to make sure time is taken in the cogitation, re-writing and correctness of what is laid down.

So those in the know .... Lets not rush this and therefore do it properly. If done that way, there will never be a need for a 5th ed.

I agree--after some consideration. The original haste was due to me taking a cruise with my wife soon, and hoping to wrap up before then. I've decided to let Alan guide this while I'm off the net, then plug back in. Also Dr. B was hoping to match it to a game release that's coming up. In any case, i agree we should do this right. my plan is to vette all these suggestions, work out some options for those that are complex, ask some of the folks in my dev group to playtest the options and report on findings. Then, in consultation with the dev group, i'll make the final decisions. Final draft will go out again to the dev team to review/edit. then off to Mike.
John S.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap! - by Airlifter - 09-13-2013, 10:38 AM