Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
09-12-2013, 08:28 AM,
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap!
(09-10-2013, 11:59 AM)Shad Wrote: Word has come down from the mountain that a 4th Edition set of PG rules will be created. This is your chance to provide input into what should be changed, improved, clarified, etc. in the new edition. John Stafford from AP will be monitoring this thread.

I'm not sure I'd call Alabama "the Mountain"--more like "the Swamp". Nevertheless, Dr. B has asked us all to put our heads together and polish up this game we love so much. I will be sorting through your ideas and relying some members of my development team to decide what the gems are and how to cut some difficult Gordian Knots. Please be open and detailed with us about the changes you'd like to see, both in the rules and the standard admin counter set that goes in every game. I won't promise you a rose garden when we are done, but I promise to give you the best game me the team can develop. you have about a week to pass along your ideas to the "good idea fairy" so get writing.
Cheers,
John Stafford
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4th Edition Rules - comment now or forever shut yer trap! - by Airlifter - 09-12-2013, 08:28 AM