Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm lost!
01-01-2013, 02:47 AM,
I'm lost!
Hi there! New member here and I am REALLY glad to see PG-HQ added a forum! I've spent some time here the past few days and I am enjoying the forum....enough to keep coming back every day so far.

My problem is, I'm a bit lost. There are so e features to this site that look fascinating, but their use escapes me. Could be because I'm on a long awaited vacation and my mind hasn't been this free in years Tongue. .....but, I'm getting a bit frustrated finding my way aroun.

For instance.....I saw a post in which the member mentioned '....you can see my games in my list'. I then remembered inputting my games and thinking at the time I needed to go back in and update it, as I was going on memory. It took me awhile yesterday, bouncing back and forth between my User CP and the guide links to finally find it and update it....yet, ask me now and I can't remember how I got there!

The member that invited me here just asked in a PM...what games do I have? Well, pointing him to my list here at PG-HQ would be the easiest way of accomplishing that. See where I'm going with that?

I see that members get ribbons for completing games. Cool. Not that my world revolves around such things but, it's a nice touch. What I don't know is, how does it work? Complete how and when, and report it how?

Just examples.....I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go. But, perhaps it'd be worth looking into a New Members Orientation thread of some sort?

Not being critical here. Just want to get the most of the site. I saw the article in BGG and CSW vs PZ-HQ. I couldn't agree more....PZ-HQ is the nexus of the PG community as far as I'm concerned, and I've only been a member a few days! You've obviously made a great impression on me, for whatever that's worth Angel
"YOU ARE NOT BEATEN UNTIL YOU ADMIT IT. HENCE, DON'T..." -- General George S. Patton, Jr

http://www.militarywargaming.com

Messages In This Thread
I'm lost! - by whiterook - 01-01-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: I'm lost! - by campsawyer - 01-01-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: I'm lost! - by whiterook - 01-01-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: I'm lost! - by Shad - 01-08-2013, 07:11 AM
RE: I'm lost! - by campsawyer - 01-08-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm lost! - by waynebaumber - 01-08-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm lost! - by Shad - 01-09-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: I'm lost! - by campsawyer - 01-09-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm lost! - by Michael Murphy - 01-09-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: I'm lost! - by plloyd1010 - 01-09-2013, 03:09 AM