Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter colors - Soviet and German
08-11-2023, 08:11 AM,
RE: Counter colors - Soviet and German
(08-10-2023, 06:03 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Apart from Felipe, I don't think anyone has complained about the colors. All I can suggest is look for the emblems when color is insufficient.

Really? Wow. That's surprising. Maybe I'm a bit older than many other people here, or maybe my eyes are just going prematurely bad after 40 years of staring at a computer monitor every day, all day. Oh well. I own the original Panzer Grenadier in addition to Eastern Front, and I see that the former has separate counters for "Moved" and "Fired," and that they are of a different color than the ones in Eastern Front. So maybe I will draft those counters into Eastern Front. 

Right now I am using those little plastic "X" markers for various in-game things, like marking which units/stacks have been activated by a particular leader,. I use little glass beads to mark the hexes where battles are taking place--red for the firing hex, clear for the defending hex. Because I play exclusively solitaire I like to have lots of visual cues and notes to hopefully make things simpler. My game table is in my living room, and when I play the TV is on and the wife is sitting close by, so my attention is often divided.
Tubac52, PANISTA, Tambu And 7 others like this post

Messages In This Thread
Counter colors - Soviet and German - by Tony M - 08-10-2023, 04:00 AM
RE: Counter colors - Soviet and German - by Tony M - 08-11-2023, 08:11 AM