Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[Rules] Fall of France - French armored transports question
08-03-2023, 08:28 AM,
Fall of France - French armored transports question
I have a question regarding French units in Fall of France, specifically regarding their 'armored transports' per the game special rules section 10, and use mechanized movement

It lists French Lorraine and CK units as unarmed transport units with an armor value of 0. I noticed the Lorraine units actually have a printed armor value of 0, while the CK units don't. There is also another transport unit, the UE which has a printed armor value of 0 (the unit icon in the upper left is Transport per rule 2.1, so that is why I call it a transport unit), but the game specific special rules are silent on this unit and whether it too is an armored transport. 

Any thoughts here as to whether the CK units are supposed to be considered armored for combat purposes (e.g. protection from direct fire absent an X result)? Should the UEs be considered Motorized for movement purposes since they aren't mentioned in Special Rule #10?
Tambu, CavDo, chaco And 1 others like this post

Messages In This Thread
Fall of France - French armored transports question - by bbrophy75 - 08-03-2023, 08:28 AM