Poll: How should scenario plays be recorded for player stats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once per scenario
11.11%
1 11.11%
Once per side played in a scanario
0%
0 0%
Once per side played in a scenario INCLUDING once for solo play
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should PG-HQ count scenario plays for player stats
05-25-2022, 12:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2022, 01:00 AM by goosebrown.)
RE: How should PG-HQ count scenario plays for player stats
I think this conversation for me is like a Rorschach test and I see myself in it. I am a rules guy. Not to the extent that I slavishly follow rules, I would prefer to agree with my opponent and pick the rules that we use, However; I am a rules guy in as much as it represents a system and I love systems. For me I think this system is skewed a little and should be tweaked to be a better representation of knowledge. I believe in depth and I think that playing both sides represents depth and understanding. 

I like that. 

As for the scores and the counts, I don't pay much attention to them although I would like to get the chevrons at some point. But how these scores are obtained to me means how in depth I understand or my opponent understands a game or scenario. 

But in the end it is all academic. I just love playing with you guys so how ever it works out, I'll see you on the Vassal-field.

P.S. It's all about the AARs...
Schoenwulf and treadasaurusrex like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).

Messages In This Thread
RE: How should PG-HQ count scenario plays for player stats - by goosebrown - 05-25-2022, 12:57 AM