Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
08-28-2012, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2012, 09:04 AM by Poor Yorek.)
RE: [AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
Quote:our hand-holding ability is very limited. We don’t have anyone dedicated to answering the phone and e-mail,

So basic customer support is considered "hand holding." They make a product that has numerous typos in text; unclear or ambiguous instructions (with few examples); poorly printed/centered counters or what have you; no published errata; and it is the consumer's fault that they need to contact the company for "hand holding."

Quote:I can't imagine the frustration at seeing play records popping up here knowing that some of those guys ordered immediately while you still wait for your 3 year old copy to show up

Why I cancelled my order and demanded a refund.

Quote:we made poor use of available low- or no-cost means.

Like satisfied customers? I wonder how many ROTC students I see a semester to whom, were I inclined to support APL, I might have mentioned PG?

/rant

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff) - by Poor Yorek - 08-28-2012, 08:54 AM