Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leaders assisting recovery and related unit activations
11-25-2020, 02:20 AM,
leaders assisting recovery and related unit activations
I think I was getting something incorrect.  I'd like confirmation my interpretation is accurate now.

I had been thinking disrupted leaders could assist recovery because they can at least activate units in their own hex.  6.52 and 14.4 imply though that only undisrupted leaders may assist a recovery.  It is legit though if the leader recovers first in the same activation.  Demoralized leaders may never assist recovery, even if they bump up to disrupted status first.

On a related matter, when a leader is used for recovery assistance, is it really true that the leader can't do *anything* else?  That's what it says in 14.4, but that contradicts 3.13.  I thought the normal chain of activations can occur.  The leader can't assist any fire, but he could activate for fire, and activate others to move without using it for recovery rolls.  If I'm mistaken, can the leader activate adjacent units for recovery as well, even though he can't assist them?

Messages In This Thread
leaders assisting recovery and related unit activations - by t1M0t8yk - 11-25-2020, 02:20 AM