Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avalanche Press and Game parts quality issues
08-04-2018, 03:15 AM,
Avalanche Press and Game parts quality issues
So...
Having just come off of BGG where a series of posts in Feb. 2011 dealt in depth with issues about APL....

I'd like to ask those who know/have dealt with Dr. Benn for a while if I'm just wasting my time...

I purchased a copy of Fire in the Steppe from Noble Knights....
I discovered, to my dismay, that one counter sheet of russians was misprinted on the back...3mm too high, unit counters
cut off part of symbols and crop 1/2 the movement factors.....  This was a game from Noble Knight which we made a deal
on because a previous purchase of Eastern Front Deluxe came with Americans, and no russians (say what?)...so we made
a deal on FitS.....

So---I've written to customer service 3 times in the past 10 days.....NADA...Squat reply....I'd be happy to pay for a counter sheet replacement,
but buy a whole copy to get my T34s.....sits poorly in my craw.....

So here, I"ve spent money on TWO games of the series and for one reason or another cannot field T34s...still....
I am enjoying the games I'm playing...but, I'd like to try an get a good counter set.....a complete game.

Is appealing to Dr. Benn/Avalanche NOT going to work? Has anyone had a good experience?
Anyone want to sell russian front games ? (or France 40?)

thanks---cjSmile

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche Press and Game parts quality issues - by cjsiam - 08-04-2018, 03:15 AM