Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rules] [Terrain in Beyond Normandy & War in the Hedgerows: Operation Epsom, 1944
07-16-2012, 06:01 AM,
RE: [Rules] [Terrain in Beyond Normandy & War in the Hedgerows: Operation Epsom, 1944
(07-16-2012, 04:47 AM)broadsword Wrote: Also: In Beyond Normandy, each elevation level adds 6 hexes of LOS distance. The current weather in effect says the maximum visibility is 12 hexes. So, how do I reconcile elevation vs. weather? Is the weather limit a firm, absolute number of hexes one can see, no matter what the elevation? That's how I play it, so the elevation bonus for LOS is always "weather pemitting." Makes sense in the real world. Just want to see if this is correct.

Absolutely !

Think of yourself on a hill on a pea-souper foggy day. Ain't going to help you see further being higher, so yes ......................... Whatever the weather maximum is, then that is an absolute maximum.

On all the other stuff ?

I play the Beyond Normandy maps as any other. Makes life easier for me at least. Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Rules] [Terrain in Beyond Normandy & War in the Hedgerows: Operation Epsom, 1944 - by vince hughes - 07-16-2012, 06:01 AM