Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How else to contact Avalanche?
05-03-2017, 09:59 PM,
How else to contact Avalanche?
Hey there guys,

So I had gone ahead and ordered my first PG game a month ago from Avalanche press (Elsenborn Ridge) Though I have not had any shipping notification since placing my order.

I live in Australia and when I have ordered games from the US in the past it take 2 weeks to receive them, or just over at the latest. So its been a month and I have not heard anything about my order a part from that AP received it. I have tried to email them a couple of times but have not had any response both times.

I had even ordered 2 other game from other companies in the US a week and 2 weeks after this order and have already received these order (mind you shipping was cheaper too)

I am getting a little worried as I have never had an order take this long from the US and the shipping chargers were a bit more than what I normally pay for games from the US so I was expecting it here within 2 weeks or under.

Anyway dose anyone know how else I can contact Avalanche Press, otherwise if I continue to get silence from my emails and nothing has turned up after another week or so I think im going to have to try and recover my funds through my bank.

Messages In This Thread
How else to contact Avalanche? - by Aussie_digger - 05-03-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: How else to contact Avalanche? - by Hugmenot - 05-03-2017, 11:05 PM
RE: How else to contact Avalanche? - by Hugmenot - 05-04-2017, 12:55 PM