Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Panzer Grenadier system (variant)
04-24-2017, 04:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017, 04:25 AM by JasonC.)
RE: Simple Panzer Grenadier system (variant)
And the crickets chirp...

There is a thread over on Board Game Geek asking if Panzer Grenadier needs an overhaul. There are discussion areas on Consimworld dedicated to Panzer Grenadier. I can't make the case for my variant system in either place - the Powers That Be will not allow it.

In the latter case, I've actually been told by an employee of Avalanche Press that online game forums like that are "his living room" and I'm not welcome to propose changes to any of their games in them, lest the common people get the impression any of their games as anything but perfect, apparently. The common people being you, would be readers of this post or others like it. Who likely don't even know that what you can see about games you enjoy is being sensored on more than half the web (kudos to PG-HQ for being an exception to that, to date), by folks who don't want "their" games touched in any way.

(And here I thought that once I bought a game, I owned it and could do with it what I like...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Panzer Grenadier system (variant) - by JasonC - 04-24-2017, 04:23 AM