Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone answer a few questions for me?
01-02-2017, 07:13 PM,
Can someone answer a few questions for me?
   Normally I would ask these questions to customer service themselves, but... you know.... Since I've come back from my hiatus on PG stuff, I've got a lot to catch up on. I was able to get a big chunk of what is missing from my collection from this time period through Amazon/Ebay, but I'm having a hard time decifering how the avalanche store is operating now.

I know the website as a whole is a patchwork of various versions of itself, so it isnt very helpful at determining what IS available and what WILL BE available. Am I correct in my understanding that what is actually listed on the storefront itself is all that is actually in stock? What about the other items that are seemingly not retired, but also not stocked? ie Panzer Lehr, Conquest of Ethiopia, etc., both of which are listed in the "now available" section, but arent now available in the store. Are these things that will someday be available again or are they just dead at this point? Also, all the supplements that arent even listed on the site anymore? I assume these are in fact dead, and I should get them elsewhere  (mostly talking the old comb bound booklets and whatnot)?

Is it also safe to assume that there is no way to purchase the last half decadeish of gold club doo dads and expansions or are these items that are in the dead category and I sadly missed out on? Similar question for Sword of Israel I suppose...

It is my understanding that pre orders as a business model are gone now, except for short term pre orders for gold club, is this correct?

Thanks to anyone that wants to take a stab at these.

Messages In This Thread
Can someone answer a few questions for me? - by triangular_cube - 01-02-2017, 07:13 PM