Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Republican Army
12-28-2016, 07:00 AM,
National Republican Army
Merry Christmas Larry,
You too Matt,
Here are some counters for the RSI. That is Go for Broke 30 and First Axis 20. Since both games called for Fronte Russo counters, I mostly based these on that countersheet.

A couple notes:
  1. Use the MMG units for the HMG units called for in First Axis 20.
  2. The number of leader counters is somewhat excessive, but I've only included the ranks required to play the scenarios.
  3. The Solothurn counter is one of my creations from a while back. It is that 85ish pound anti tank rifle the Italian have been using since 1938.
  4. I got the idea for the Bersagliari counters from Desert Rats. It sort of goes with the theme that late war Axis platoons had proportionately higher automatic weapons, but were more brittle in combat.
A bit on the Solothurn counter:The Solothurn ATR is too heavy for an anti tank rifle, but too light to be an anti tank gun. It was deployed in platoons of 3, nominally 3 to a battalion. I don't think that number ever reached, but that makes about 2 counters per battalion. The ATR was rarely carried. It could be broken down into 2 sections, with made the loads more manageable. At this point in the war it isn't able to much more than scrab a couple halftracks.

Attached Files
.pdf   RSI countersheet.pdf (Size: 3.9 MB / Downloads: 95)
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
National Republican Army - by plloyd1010 - 12-28-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: National Republican Army - by larry marak - 12-28-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: National Republican Army - by plloyd1010 - 12-28-2016, 12:14 PM