Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
08-28-2015, 04:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 03:39 AM by JayTownsend.)
Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules
Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules

About once a year I like to go over and reread the rules to find things that I missed, forgot about or just played wrong in the first place because of my bad memory. I remember the call for volunteers to help with the 4th Edition Rules, which I passed on, either because I was too busy or too lazy, I can’t remember which but when I saw the names who contributed were all, highly knowledgeable people I was impressed and know why the 4th Edition Rules were done so well. Well I started re-reading the rules again to refresh my mind and once again I am picking up a few things I overlooked or forgot about nothing major but a good refresher. I love how the rules are laid out, the LOS examples other than hex 1006 and the optional rules.

Going down memory lane, I remember the 1st Edition Rules, the 2nd Edition Rules and thought how good the 3rd Edition Rules were when they came out but the 4th Edition Rules are in a class by themselves, great improvement and the new color charts rock! I would like to give special thanks to: Mike Bennighof, John Stafford, Susan Robison, Guy Riessen, John Alsen, Andrew Heath, Vince Hughes, Brian Knipple, Duanne Parsons, Mike Perryman, Ottavio Ricchi, Alan Sawyer and the previous contributor as well. I know their names are mentioned on the back of the rule book, but I thought they deserved to be mentioned again to get the credit they deserve. 

Thanks guys, for a job well done!

And thanks to Matt Ward, as Vince mentioned below.

Messages In This Thread
Credits: Panzer Grenadier Fourth Edition Rules - by JayTownsend - 08-28-2015, 04:00 PM