Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bush Artillery Library Convention
01-24-2022, 04:19 AM,
RE: Bush Artillery Library Convention
(01-23-2022, 12:56 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: I know Peter and I discussed a similar issue in the past with Arctic Front's (and LoF) proxy T-34/85 units, where they similarly are treated differently in different library entries, but I don't think we ever reached an understanding on what we were talking about there and I dropped it. 

I'm probably the only crabby person who cares though.  Tongue

Not exactly, but I understand a little of how it got that way. You know it's about counter limits, right? Apparently Afrike Korps didn't have enough space for the 4 additional count4ers required to cover the bush artillery (not to mention the 17 civilian counters needed. It seems that Desert Rats did, plus room for an AB40 and a Semovente 90. In the library the counters from DR are used. Images from the Italians in desert scheme could be used, but that might be a little confusing. If 47mm, 65/17 and 77mm are taken from the Italian in the library, that gets even more confusing as they wouldn't appear with the Australians. (Think of The Vengeful Halftrack from Winter Soldiers.)

My vote would be to use the Australian versions of the bush artillery. There should be something in the unit notes about them being bush artillery. If in Ak or DR scenario pages Italian units appear where that should be Australian, it should referred to E&O.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bush Artillery Library Convention - by plloyd1010 - 01-24-2022, 04:19 AM