Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Corps
07-27-2012, 09:50 AM,
Thumbs Up  Panzer Corps
I'm hoping to finish my current PG scenario this weekend. It's taken me a long time because...

I've been spending way too much of my time playing Panzer Corps recently. I am a HUGE Panzer General fan, and this recent reincarnation is brilliant. I'm halfway through the "Grand Campaign" and absolutely loving it. They keep bringing new objectives and situations into the scenarios which are keeping the game fresh.

But, I guess the real reason I'm playing more PC than PG is that I can play it in bed while my wonderful wife watches TV! Blush
07-27-2012, 09:54 AM,
RE: Panzer Corps
Careful Randy!

Quote:"If there's no television in the bedroom, the frequency (of sexual intercourse) doubles," said Serenella Salomoni whose team of psychologists questioned 523 Italian couples to see what effect television had on their sex lives.

On average, Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV, the study found.

Tongue
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
07-27-2012, 10:07 AM,
(07-27-2012, 09:54 AM)Shad Wrote: Careful Randy!

Quote:"If there's no television in the bedroom, the frequency (of sexual intercourse) doubles," said Serenella Salomoni whose team of psychologists questioned 523 Italian couples to see what effect television had on their sex lives.

On average, Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV, the study found.

Tongue

I guess it depends *what* you are watching! Big Grin

I used to take small Airborne scenarios to bed, and play them on a sheet of plywood. But the die rolling was a bit noisy. Dodgy Also, I've given up on Airborne and I'm sticking to the better modules now. Tongue
07-27-2012, 10:47 AM,
(07-27-2012, 10:07 AM)GeneSteeler Wrote: I guess it depends *what* you are watching! Big Grin

A good point! Big Grin

But if your wife is in bed watching that, and you are beside her playing Panzer Corps... Rolleyes
07-27-2012, 11:35 AM,
Mmmm, I wonder Confused

Randy, how old are you ?

Andrew, how old are you ?

Exclamation
07-27-2012, 12:04 PM,
(07-27-2012, 11:35 AM)vince hughes Wrote: Mmmm, I wonder Confused

Randy, how old are you ?

Andrew, how old are you ?

Exclamation

Both young enough to use beds for more than sleeping. Cool
07-27-2012, 12:06 PM,
HE STARTED IT! Angel
07-27-2012, 12:23 PM,
(07-27-2012, 12:04 PM)Shad Wrote: Both young enough to use beds for more than sleeping. Cool

It was not the action I was questioning ........................ Just the frequency Heart