Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assault map Uber module
04-27-2020, 05:03 AM,
Assault map Uber module
Hi,

I read the instruction on pdf Uber module , but I donKt understand how assault map work and appear as in the instruction. Some can help me??
04-27-2020, 05:43 AM,
RE: Assault map Uber module
(04-27-2020, 05:03 AM)alepanzer Wrote: Hi,

I read the instruction on pdf Uber module , but I donKt understand how assault map work and appear as in the instruction. Some can help me??

The Assault map is used when you want to be able to see/spread out the counters that are taking place in an Assault.
It is a purely optional--make it easier to see--tool...

So if you have an Assault, pop open an Assault map....
Grap your units, drop them on one of the Assault zones---
Grap that Assault zone marker and put it onto your map -(Assault Zone #1)

Resolve your Assault.....
If it clears, put what's left back.
IF NOT---you can leave it set up for the next turn/activation---leaving the AZ marker on the map...

You can change the background of the Assault map you use to better reflect the area, for each zone
there are Assault map backgrounds in the gameplay counters?

I using them when the stacks are big...I usually put back the units---but, I don't know why! I don't
need actually to put them back, they can stay on the Assault map!...

Optional Players aid.
04-27-2020, 06:38 AM,
When you place a board on the assault map, left clicking it will bring a menu by which you may assign it to a zone. There are other options on the menu, like change the number on the board or deleting the board. When the assault board is unselected, it may be reselected by holding the Alt key and clicking on the board.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-27-2020, 07:03 AM,
I did ,  wonderful I try to submit scenario 1 log to vassal Accademy... but it’s hard ....

thks