PG-HQ Forums
Plays not showing up on Scenario Records - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: PG-HQ Q&A (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Plays not showing up on Scenario Records (/showthread.php?tid=956)

Plays not showing up on Scenario Records - Matt W - 09-29-2014

I have noted that in several cases, plays that I have had, most often those that are shared and not solo, show up on my personal records but do not show up on the individual scenario records. When I go to the library and look at the scenario listings my plays do show up but the scenario itself does not show the play. An example is Fronte Russo 15 which I played with Hugmenot. The play shows in my profile and when I look into Fronte Russo scenarios as a whole it shows that I have played it and the appropriate total number of plays, but when I look at FR #15 itself that play is missing.

RE: Plays not showing up on Scenario Records - tlangston28 - 11-03-2014

Matt - I have seen this discrepancy, too as I was looking at Indian unity to be specific. I was looking at the scenarios and noticed that there were 3 players that completed the book (You, Daniel and Mike P), and when looking at the Games page under Indian Unity, I open the Scenario list, I see the following:

[attachment=650]

showing only 2 plays on some of the scenarios.

However, going into the scenario list on the Scenarios page, I see this:

[attachment=649]

(probably the correct one) showing at least 3 plays on every scenario.

I am not certain if there is a disconnect in the data collection for the different pages or not.

RE: Plays not showing up on Scenario Records - Matt W - 11-03-2014

There is no way you could have known this but Daniel and I played all of Indian Unity (and War on the Equator) against each other so the counts are actually correct - three people played the scenarios but since Daniel and I played each other only two plays of the scenario get logged - the one we played and the one played by Mike.

The issue that I saw was a discrepancy between the number of plays for a scenario in the general records (on my profile sheet) and on the scenario page itself.

RE: Plays not showing up on Scenario Records - Shad - 11-09-2014

I'm aware that not all of the site counts shared plays as one play not two. There also seems to be a backup in some of the stats calculations. I'm making time today to check everything over so we'll see what turns up.

Two hours ago I found the blockage in our stats updates and cleared out the crap. There are more than 2000 stat update requests in the queue dating all the way back to mid-September. The site is working through them in batches each half-hour to minimize server load and should be finished in a couple more hours. I'll post again when the backlog is cleared, at which point you should check to see if the discrepancy you saw is still present.

Stats queue is empty, gents. Please have another looksie and tell me if we're still a bit off and where... Smile

RE: Plays not showing up on Scenario Records - Matt W - 11-10-2014

It looks to be a whole lot better now!!