PG-HQ Forums
APL free PDFs - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: APL free PDFs (/showthread.php?tid=205)

APL free PDFs - Bluebell88A - 08-19-2012

How about a library on the PG-HQ site and on this forum (categorised as an Important Thread?) for all the free PDFs? Some of them are difficult to find on APL's site and new-comers to the series might not be aware of them. Then there is also the possibility that one day they may not be available from APL.

I am thinking particularly of corrected counters, artillery markers, strongpoints, terrain markers and opportunity fire markers.

Tim

RE: APL free PDFs - Bluebell88A - 08-23-2012

(08-19-2012, 08:06 PM)Bluebell88A Wrote: How about a library on the PG-HQ site and on this forum (categorised as an Important Thread?) for all the free PDFs? Some of them are difficult to find on APL's site and new-comers to the series might not be aware of them. Then there is also the possibility that one day they may not be available from APL.

I am thinking particularly of corrected counters, artillery markers, strongpoints, terrain markers and opportunity fire markers.

Tim

I have posted the free PDFs that I have downloaded from APL's site into the "DIY" folder. There may be a few that I have not downloaded, if I was not interested in their respective PG games.
Tim

RE: APL free PDFs - Hugmenot - 08-23-2012

Thanks Tim!

RE: APL free PDFs - Shad - 08-23-2012

That's not an optimal solution by any stretch, but it'll certainly do for now. I'm too busy working on other stuff to put together a downloads repository just yet. Thanks for taking the trouble, Tim.

RE: APL free PDFs - Michael Murphy - 08-23-2012

For those of us who have a bit of history with AP, the old FAQ document also had a fairly complete list of the free PG downloads.

I don't know who (if anybody) has been keeping up with this document but I can't think of a better place than PGHQ to host the FAQ. (hint hint)

RE: APL free PDFs - Shad - 08-23-2012

(08-23-2012, 11:13 AM)Michael Murphy Wrote: For those of us who have a bit of history with AP, the old FAQ document also had a fairly complete list of the free PG downloads.

I don't know who (if anybody) has been keeping up with this document but I can't think of a better place than PGHQ to host the FAQ. (hint hint)

The FAQ is dead, Jim.

All the errata are on PG-HQ associated with the appropriate Library items plus a shitload more errata we've uncovered in the past 2 years.

All the clarifications to rules are rolled into our Annotated Rules, managed by the ever-dedicated campsawyer.

Links to PDFs are useless if your links die, and who wants to be the chump who gets to test the links once a month?

The only sane solution is for everything to go on PG-HQ, to be preserved for posterity. This will happen eventually.

RE: APL free PDFs - Bluebell88A - 08-27-2012

Over in the "DIY" section I have now included background documents from the APL site for the following free download PDFs:

Achilles
The 17 pounder
Airborne tanks
Upgunned Firefly
The DAF M39
Alternate Tigers
Cavalry leaders (“new” PDF added)
Pontoon bridges
French SS
Russian borrowed tanks

Tim