PG-HQ Forums
More games being added to the data-bank - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: More games being added to the data-bank (/showthread.php?tid=1852)

Pages: 1 2

More games being added to the data-bank - JayTownsend - 11-13-2018

It looks like 1967: Sword of Israel, Intervention, Armata Romana and the WWI games are starting to get added to the PGHQ data-bank, but I don't see and work on Land Battleships?  

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - plloyd1010 - 11-13-2018

Currently, Armata Romana is the only one likely to get filled out in the near future. Counter creation issues are hold the others up for a while. As I have only recently rejoined the GC and don't other stuff to order yet, I am likely to do Land Battleships about the same time as Sherman Tanks. That is never unless someone wishes to share scans/pdfs. Then the counter creation issue would be coming up again.

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - plloyd1010 - 11-16-2018

Armata Romana is done. We'll see when I (or someone) can get to the others.

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - JayTownsend - 11-25-2018

Thanks for all your hard work Peter!

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - Michael Murphy - 11-25-2018

I too want to thank not only you, Peter, but everyone who puts in all the work necessary to keep this website up, running, and up to date. Bravo Zulu to all.

Peace. Michael

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - Schoenwulf - 11-26-2018

(11-25-2018, 03:28 PM)Michael Murphy Wrote: I too want to thank not only you, Peter, but everyone who puts in all the work necessary to keep this website up, running, and up to date. Bravo Zulu to all.

Peace. Michael

Definitely agree and a huge thanks to all those that develop and maintain what is without a doubt the best game-specific website online. No other game site has the breadth of information and quality of content!

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - plloyd1010 - 11-26-2018

Thanks guys.
I'm afraid though, that I have gone as far as I can with PG. I will be doing the rest of the IA series and SoI & Intervention as soon as units can be created. When it comes to Afrika 1944 & Africa Orientale Italiana, someone else will need to do them. I think it is because the inverse of Dr. Mike's complaint about the disappearing scenario books (5th paragraph or so).

I am gratified that you appreciate the doings.

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - rerathbun - 11-26-2018

(11-13-2018, 02:40 PM)JayTownsend Wrote: It looks like 1967: Sword of Israel, Intervention, Armata Romana and the WWI games are starting to get added to the PGHQ data-bank, but I don't see and work on Land Battleships?  

Tried loading Land Battleships, but got  the dreaded Chuck Norris error message.  Will try again.

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - JayTownsend - 11-27-2018

Thanks rerathbun for your efforts and everyone else who does this fantastic job here !

RE: More games being added to the data-bank - JayTownsend - 01-21-2019

I see work is being done on adding 1967: Sword of Israel and Intervention into the PG data bank. Great news, as I have saved about 10 AARs from these games I'll add once this is finished.