PG-HQ Forums
[RESOLVED] You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: PG-HQ Q&A (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: [RESOLVED] You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Pages: 1 2

[RESOLVED] You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - Shad - 07-11-2012

The only cover scan I can find is this piece of shit on AP's website:

[Image: Lehr_cover_web.jpg]

120x155 pixels in the year 2012? Really?

My mobile phone's screen is 1280x800. Angry

If you own Panzer Lehr, please send me a scan of the cover for our Library. Alternately, you can upload one to BGG and send me the link if geekgold gets you all excited.

Thanks in advance.

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - vince hughes - 07-11-2012

And to add to that. Once Shad gets it and uploads it, I can start adding the scenarios to the database for Jay and co to append their results to :-)

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - JayTownsend - 07-15-2012

Did anybody get you guys this scan yet? I am not sure my scanner works anymore?

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - JayTownsend - 07-19-2012

Did my scan work Andrew?

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - vince hughes - 07-19-2012

Andrew,

As of this weekend, I go on to 12 hour days plus 3.5 hours travelling (total) to and from London for a 15.5 hour day, 5 days a week for 9 weeks. Not gonna have much time now (if any). I will try, but others will need to step up now should you get a decent cover pic etc.

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - JayTownsend - 07-19-2012

Don't worry about it Vince! Thanks for all the good work you put into the system/site.

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - Shad - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 06:29 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Did my scan work Andrew?

It'll certainly do for now. Tomorrow is my last day at my current company, so I'm a bit swamped in wrap-up tasks, but I'll get it up this weekend and we can start the data entry. Thanks Jay!

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - JayTownsend - 07-20-2012

(07-19-2012, 08:00 AM)Shad Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 06:29 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Did my scan work Andrew?

It'll certainly do for now. Tomorrow is my last day at my current company, so I'm a bit swamped in wrap-up tasks, but I'll get it up this weekend and we can start the data entry. Thanks Jay!

Andrew, did you get a new job? If so are you moving?

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - Shad - 07-20-2012

Today's my last day at the current employer, then will start at the new one on August 1st. Not moving. I (somewhat) lucked into the best possible job available for me in this town, so we're looking at 3 to 5 more years here minimum.

RE: You want Panzer Lehr in PG-HQ? Scan the cover please. - larry marak - 07-20-2012

Looks like people will be asking for a new scenario book file about a month from Shad.

Maybe the worst thing that could happen for the poor suffering librarians here is a new book a month