PG-HQ Forums
[SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - campsawyer - 06-06-2012

Shad, This is interesting but need more to it. For me I regularly play so that is not a big deal. I would like see some sort of other encouragement. Maybe make this some sort of ladder tournament. No prizes just may an AREA type rating of something like that.

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Shad - 06-06-2012

I'm open to suggestions! I can't think of anything terribly compelling because it's voluntary and most participants will be playing solo?

How about a badge or tally or something on your profile?

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - awdougherty - 06-06-2012

I'll jump in. Thanks.

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Matt W - 06-06-2012

Shad,

Something like the annual honors from last year might be fun for anyone who played the scenario of the month.

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Poor Yorek - 06-07-2012

I should be able to participate this month.

I'll hold my peace regarding "other forms of encouragement." :-)

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - leonard - 06-07-2012

... something similar... I'm in too !

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - tlangston28 - 06-10-2012

Hey Shad,

I have been away for a while but am definitely interested in participating. It would most likely be solo. Elsenborn Ridge and Desert Rats are the extent of my collection.

Aside from that, I am very willing to play a skype game if someone can walk me through the process. I am in the USA Central time zone for reference.

Thanks,

Tony

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - vince hughes - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 02:46 AM)tlangston28 Wrote: Hey Shad,

Aside from that, I am very willing to play a skype game if someone can walk me through the process. I am in the USA Central time zone for reference.

I have weekends free on the evening of the 22nd / 23rd and 29th/30th JUne if you want a walk through Skype game Tony.

I have both ER & DR and am on GMT which is 5 hours ahead of US ET, so not sure how far behind ET you are. On those evenings I am willing to play till late (2am), so if you can get a kick off late afternoon your time, we should get 4 or 5 hours play if you are up for it.

If you are interested, contact me on hughesvince69 AT yahoo DOT com. There's a small crew of us that skype so you'll be joining a newtwork of 6 or 7 potential players from both the US & UK

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - vince hughes - 06-10-2012

Furthermore, if you just want a quick chat tonight about Skype, email me and I'll link up with you for a verbal to clear things up before any gaming is done Idea

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Shad - 06-12-2012

Sign-up is closed!

If you missed the sign-up you are still invited to play with us, I just won't be taking your collection into consideration when drawing the scenario.

Will post the provisional scenario list for voting later today!