PG-HQ Forums
[SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2

[SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Shad - 06-03-2012

2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up

Q. What is scenario of the month?

Everyone involved plays the same scenario during one month. The goal is to encourage regular play, generate discussion, and just have a good time!

SotM Scenario Selection Process

After sign-ups close, the list of potential scenarios is generated from the following decision-tree, most important to least important:

1. a scenario that is owned and playable by as large a part of the participants as possible
  2. a scenario that none of the participants have played before
  3. a scenario that has no prior plays in the PG-HQ database
  4. a scenario that has no prior AARs in the PG-HQ database

Should multiple scenarios fit all the criteria, I will create a poll to let the participants decide which one they want to play.

Note that there is a possibility that you will sign-up but the scenario chosen will not be in your collection. This is particularly true for players with small collections. I will do my best to find something that everyone who wants to play can play, but I also don't want to play Eastern Front scenarios every single month. Wink

Sign-up Deadline: June 10th

To sign-up just post in this thread "I'm in!" or something similar. Smile

See you on June 11th with our scenario list!!! Big Grin

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - vince hughes - 06-03-2012

Put me in the bag !

I'm sure I can encourage Wayne, Alan or another player to join me.

Talking of which, will you be participating and diving into a 1 session Skype game ?

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Matt W - 06-03-2012

I'm in. I will check with Daniel so that if it is a scenario he doesn't have, we can play ftf.

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Shad - 06-03-2012

(06-03-2012, 07:20 PM)vince hughes Wrote: Talking of which, will you be participating and diving into a 1 session Skype game ?

I'm going to try my best to get in on the action. 1 scenario a month isn't too bad, Skype or not!

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - waynebaumber - 06-04-2012

And me please, Vince could either play me or I do not mind solitaire.

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Trotsky - 06-05-2012

Ok - add me into the mix - although i will probably have to play solo...

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - J6A - 06-05-2012

I'm in, I'd prefer a self-contained scenario, as I am not always big on mixing components from various titles, and there isn't a lot I don't have at this point, so I'm pretty open.

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Hugmenot - 06-05-2012

I'm in!

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - Shad - 06-05-2012

Note to self: people who have signed-up in the other thread...
  • PaperTiger
  • zaarin7
  • enrique
  • patman
  • j3rm

RE: [SotM] 2012 July Scenario of the Month Sign-up Thread (closes June 10th) - tanzerleader - 06-06-2012

i'm in.