PG-HQ Forums
VASSAL Scenarios - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: VASSAL Scenarios (/showthread.php?tid=1200)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - vince hughes - 11-29-2015

Glad to bring a smile with my internationally acclaimed humour!

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - J6A - 11-30-2015

(11-29-2015, 09:12 PM)vince hughes Wrote: Glad to bring a smile with my internationally acclaimed humour!

Just because that drunk guy in France laughed at one of your jokes it doesn't make your humor "internationally acclaimed."

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - Poor Yorek - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 02:59 AM)J6A Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 09:12 PM)vince hughes Wrote: Glad to bring a smile with my internationally acclaimed humour!

Just because that drunk guy in France laughed at one of your jokes it doesn't make your humor "internationally acclaimed."

Hrrmmm, an Englishman getting a laugh out of a Frenchman, inebriated or no, might be worth a Victory Point.  

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - Hugmenot - 12-01-2015

Vince is actually a pretty funny chap over Skype, whether intentional or not ...

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - J6A - 12-08-2015

I've started working on these again. Had to retrofit a few. The ones where the game says "All units are SS unless noted" I realized were Army because there are no SS transports in the game. However, there are SS transports in the module, so now they show up that way. The ones where I haven't changed anything (and correct me if I'm wrong) are when there are JgPz IV/70 or JGPanth. In these, the OOB seems to have an SS unit and a Heavy Tank Destroyer Battalion, so I'm assuming the later are regular Heer tanks, not SS.

I've got 19 scenarios done, if I push it I'll have all 35 done by the end of the week. When I'm in a groove, they only take me about 5 minutes apiece.

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - plloyd1010 - 12-08-2015

Scenarios 5 & 6: I think the PzJd IV/70 is probably SS. The 12th SS Panzer Division's armor was mostly Panthers and these tank destroyers. I also didn't see any reference to a hv tank destroyer battalion in the area at the time, or anything special attacjed to the 277th VG. The trucks are most certainly SS.

Scenarios 13, 16, &17: The 560th Hv Panzerjager Abteilung was a Heers unit. It was first equipped with Hornets and partly (or mostly) re-eqipped with Jadg Panthers. Again I think the trucks should be SS.

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - J6A - 12-09-2015

I changed those. Note that in Scenario 20, the US gets a reduced SPW 251/22. I wanted to use a Heer unit for distinction, however I cannot get the Heer 251/22 in the module to flip, so there's an SS one in there.

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - plloyd1010 - 12-09-2015

If you check the U.S. Airborne counters, you should find an "American" SPW251/22 made just for the occasion. I'll check in the Heers version flipping issue.

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - J6A - 12-10-2015

Sure enough, the captured one was there. Next issue - Scenario 25 requires a 30 OBA for the Americans. There isn't one available. I'll put a German one in the file for now, mostly as a placeholder.
Also, there's no Heer SPW 251/21. I used an SS.

RE: VASSAL Scenarios - J6A - 12-10-2015

Progress update - 27 down, 8 to go. I have a light work day tomorrow, I will try to knock out the rest of them then.