PG-HQ Forums
Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - Printable Version

+- PG-HQ Forums (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms)
+-- Forum: Panzer Grenadier (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.pg-hq.com/comms/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed (/showthread.php?tid=1737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - Hugmenot - 06-02-2018

So Fall of Empires may be a summer release ... we shall see!

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - J6A - 06-02-2018

Yeah, and it still doesn't address the old stuff like Ironclads. I appreciate that they have to keep the money pipeline going, and they also have to not further alienate loyal customers.

What's Ironclads?

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - Shad - 06-02-2018

(06-02-2018, 02:28 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: What's Ironclads?

This post on BGG from 2008 August says they preordered "forever ago" -- are we at forever and a half yet? Confused

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - JayTownsend - 06-02-2018

Yeah, I am still waiting for:

Red Desert, ordered 6/20/2007 that is 11 years ago!

Also:

South Pacific (not sure why I ordered this one)?

Lawrence of Arabia

Road to Dunkirk

Africa Orientale Italaino (recent order no big deal).

Die-cut counters for Conquest of Ethiopia

And a bunch a bonus Gold-Club materials, supplements and early promos and so on.

It does look like Armata Romana is ready however!

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - JayTownsend - 06-02-2018

Hopefully Mike will address these.

I backed the last Zombicide KS project with an expected delivery date of spring 2019. The year wait seems like forever to my teen so I can't fathom what he would think of the Ironclads wait.

Almost like waiting for the Leafs to win the cup. Almost ...

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - Shad - 06-02-2018

(06-02-2018, 04:38 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Almost like waiting for the Leafs to win the cup. Almost ...

Doesn't usage of the verb "wait" require an object that is actually going to occur? Tongue

I knew Ironclads was old, but seeing a 10 year old post talk about it being preordered for ages already was a shock.

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - Coniglius - 06-02-2018

Wow... I'd be interested in Ironclads myself. I saw the box artwork but never saw any other mention of it. I assumed it was an AP 'Valhalla' member at the time.
I guess I can't complain too much... my oldest 'pre-order' is Lawrence of Arabia and Fallen Empires, and the two incentive counter sheets (Russian Guards and Austrian Edelweiss) ordered in July 2015.

RE: Gold Club News Today - New PG Games Listed - petermc - 06-04-2018

Those are my two as well, Fall of Empires and Lawrence of Arabia, plus the bonus preorder items.